Thursday, January 6, 2011

A great big messy creative contented life...

I had another of my usual stimulating discussions with Lindsey Fair yesterday, a very talented Kingston artist, marketing expert and social media enthusiast. I lamented to her that my blog was schizophrenic....I want to write about marketing, parenting, art, education, creativity, a messy life...all the things I am passionate about; but this jumbled mix is tough on readers. She is facing the same issue as she revamps her website into "right brain" and "left brain" activities, but then realized the common thread for everything she does is creativity. Ditto. She nailed it.


So I unapologetically proceed with my random blog about all things above and more. One thing I promise: clear titles, so my friends can ignore my marketing posts, and my clients can ignore my parenting rants. Fair? Fair.

Thanks Linds!
p.s. how's this for a random pic? Taken during a recent jaunt to Montreal. And we thought we were going for the fine french fare!

2 comments:

  1. Is this cut made from rump roast????

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, a mixture of ass muffins and beef cheeks.

    ReplyDelete